When Father’s Day o’clock and bloke birthdays roll around, it’s my eyes that roll in dismay!
As a seasoned shopper, I like to think I can whip up the perfect gift for most women, but men? Give me a break! I used to be a personal shopper for a time when living in London pre-kids and had my fill of menswear and menkind! With a husband and dad who are equally hard to buy for it is my least fave gift-giving experience but needs must and for Fathers Day this year I think I’ve cracked it!
Ross&Ross Food might not have the snappiest name on the market, but it does what it says on the tin. Dependable, quality, innovative. This multi-award winning brand gets to the heart of a man – his stomach! With tailored gifts to suit most tastes, R&R are on the money.
Hailing from the Cotswolds, it’s a friendly affair and this top team have bagged a plethora of awards to reflect their fine artisan produce.
- Winners of Cotswold Life Food & Drink Awards 2015 – Best Food Product (Homemade Curing Kit…Bacon)
- Finalist of Cotswold Life Food & Drink Awards 2015 – Best Local Food Producer
- Investec Food & Drink Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014 – One To Watch
- Winner Of Best Micro Business West Oxfordshire Business Awards 2014
- Finalist For Best New Business West Oxfordshire Business Awards 2014
- Winners Of The BBC Good Food Show Bursary Award 2013
- Winners Of Midlands Best Street Food For BBC Good Food Show 2013
- Finalists For Best Food Producer AT The Cotswold Life Food And Drink Awards 2013
- Great Taste Awards Gold Star Winner 2012
My fave pick from their extensive range (also stocked on Not On The High Street) is their XL Man Box. For the discerning male who appreciates the finer things, it’s a goodie box of delights. Beer, Meat, Chutney & Crackling, is stated loud and proud on the label, and the contents do not disappoint.
I opened this with a friend who has impeccable taste and she immediately agreed she needed one for her man.
Lager, Ale, Salami, Chorizo, delicious Chutneys and pork crackling snacks….could it actually be any more blokey????
No frills boxing means your fella will be quite happy cracking this open on a night in with the boys and at a very pleasing £36, it is the ideal Fathers Day gift.
If your man is not a drinker, R&R have plenty of different options, with the ultimate bacon butty kit at £30 heading my list.
I loved this one as my hubby can enjoy it with my sons as they all love a bacon roll and enjoy making them together.
Those lovely people at Ross&Ross Food have kindly offered one of their superb XL Man Boxes as a Fathers Day gift for one lucky loved one. For a chance to win, just enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. There are lots of options for extra entries, please make sure you make the most of them.
SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky